"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, February 01, 2010
Treasures #4- Knitted Jumper
Kersten's Oma Christel knitted this cute blue jumper for Sofia. She found some yarn and just wanted to make something for her. The amazing thing is that Christel is legally blind and has not knitted in a very long time. She asked that I don't look to closely at the stitches. It really is beautifully done and something I will treasure always. It is made with love and patience in every single stitch.
This girl has become very opinionated about her clothes and I am glad she will wear this. It really is so soft and we love it and am so grateful to Oma for loving Sofia enough to make her something so lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is really adorable, you are lucky to have Oma to make such awesome things. I have never made real clothes.
What a treasure.
She is so cute in it!! Oma did an amazing job
Post a Comment