"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Interviews
What's your name: Noah Lawrence F
How old are you? 5
What grade are you in: kindergarten
What's your teacher's name? Miss Emily
What is your favorite thing to do in school? Recess
What is your favorite thing to learn in school? I don't know yet
What's your favorite thing to eat? pancakes and cookies
Who's your best friend? Heber, Dylan, Josh, Spencer and Lily
What's your favorite thing to do? Play Star Wars
What's something you're good at? play video games
What's something you've done that you're proud of? proud of making my turkey
What's your favorite color? blue
What do you want to be when you grow up? Dad, policeman, eye doctor and ocean photographer
What is your favorite book? Star Wars
What's something you like to do with your family? Family Night
What's your name: fia
How old are you? a collar (color)
What grade are you in: no
What's your teacher's name? mine horsey
What's your favorite thing to eat? fish ish
Who's your best friend? nah pink
What's your favorite thing to do? ply bebe, mommy
What's something you're good at? color picture, peese picture
What's something you've done that you're proud of? shoes
What's your favorite color? pink
What do you want to be when you grow up? mine colors picture
What is your favorite book? princess pink
What's something you like to do with your family? rosies (ring around the rosies)
Thanks Carrie and Emily for the ideas. So so much fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So fun! I love the extra questions about school. Cute. Cute.
Way to go Fia. I want to color pictures when I grow up too.
Fia, are you sure you like pink? LOL. And Noah, you've got a wonderful ambitions. May I have some of your ocean photography to hang in my bathroom? And Laurie, cute idea! Very fun to read. I might just have to steal the idea...lol.
Enjoyed reading the interview.
home jobs india
Post a Comment