"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
For Kieran, Pillow and more Daffodils
I promised Kieran I would post a picture of what I wore today.
So here it is. I hope you all enjoy
I love my orange pants.
I won a pillow on Emily's blog. The first thing I have ever won on a blog. And really on anything really. It is super super pretty and I love love love the ruffles. Sofia says that it is "Mine, pillow" I keep reminding her that it is actually mommy's pillow. I really do love it a lot, a lot. Thanks again to a super cute and talented woman. I do really love it Emily.
Here is a picture of the most daffodils that sprouted on Noah's plant. It has been so so fun to grow something together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
ahhh, thanks! I love your orange pants, you look adorable. And Noah's daffodil's make me smile!
How fun to now know what you were wearing during our conversation today. I love it when we both have time for a good lengthy talk. Love you!
Thank you... I do love your orange pants too. I want some!!!!
Love the orange pants too! Jealous. And Noah is lucky to have that great plant. I can never get my plants to bloom inside.
The pants are great, but if moral tales have taught me anything, the pants are superficial and it's what
is underneath them that really counts!:)
I don't know why but everything about this post made me so happy!
I love love love the orange pants.
Hi! How are you?
I have a pair of "orange" pants that I LOOOOVE and that Tyler hates because he can't decide what color they are. Arby's special sauce is his best guess.
And I think you look smashing.
Post a Comment