With a smile and a chuckle immediately following that statement.
You see I want to fix it.
I want concrete things to do so that I know I am doing my part.
And with this it seems like there are solid things I can do to make it better.
I you see, well it is obvious.
that I am a woman.
I want to handle things like a woman.
With emotions and listening and understanding.
and then follow through with change and evolve into something better.
Although I do wish that these small and crazy problems
in a relationship would just go away.
That I could fix it.
And go on my merry way with everyone feeling better.
Does it really matter where and what we hang on the walls?
It should feel like our house right?
Silly silly and I know we all know it.
The real problem is that,
I want it to be hung my way.
1 comment:
On that same note don't we spend our lives thinking that since we're women we'll be doing the decorating and presentation of our home all by ourselves? I often just want to fix the problem too, I love ya Lou.
Post a Comment