OCEAN
We pretend we are in a submarine. And all of the other cars are sea animals. And we see how many we can find.
For example
Black cars and trucks = Swordfish
White cars and trucks= Sharks
Blue Cars = Dolphins
Little Red Cars = Crabs
Big Red Cars = Lobsters
A Bus = Stingrays
Gray or Silver Cars = Silver fish or a school of fish
Orange Cars = Clown fish
Brown Cars = Puffer Fish
Yellow Cars = Piranhas
Semi Trucks = Whales
There are variations of this game. For example we will play Star Wars Ocean
where we are fighting some of the bad guys in the ocean and we have to get out and swim and fight
Big delivery trucks = Goober Fish
And other various Star Wars sea animals that he makes up and otherwise. It is super fun you should play it
FLAG HUNTING
One of Noah's various professions is Flag Hunting. If you ask him he will tell you it is a really hard job. Just last week Sofia and I are now flag hunters in training. We search for Flags on our way to any location. You win the most if you find a really big American flag and it is waving in the wind. You also can count construction flags, our state flags or any flags that announce a car sale or apartments for rent. We count how many we can find. Noah always finds them faster and says that I will get better and better as I practice my flag hunting.
HE IS A WARRIOR
If he is not in the mood for ocean or flag hunting we are always playing some kind of game. We play Star Wars all the time but he will mix it with other games too.
Star Wars/Mario- We can be in a Car from Mario Cart and we are saving Princess Peach. He is Anakin and I am Princess Daisy and Sofia goes back and forth between Princess Leia and Yoshi.
Halo 3- He is Master Chief, Dad is an Arbitor, Sofia is Cortana and I am Commander Keys. He remembers all the names of the vehicles and weapons which are numerous and I can't remember, things like Warthogs, Mongoose and we fight the bad guys Aliens Grunts, Jackels, Brutes, Hunters and Elites. And yes, my husband plays video games with my son.
Call of Duty- He loves playing army. So he plays either Captain Price or Soap. And he is fighting at first he called them the "Rush mans" but now he says the Russians. But only the bad guy Russians because Russians can be good guys too. He is a smart boy. And this is basically like playing war.
In all of these games I am usually just the driving and I call for back up if we get over run by the bad guys. I also sometimes push the buttons to man the guns. I feel honored that he even wants me to play with him all the time. I love watching how the game evolve and he changes them to work for where he wants the game to go. For example sometimes he is Good guy Darth Vader or a Good Guy Elite. So that he can play the character he wants to play and still be the good guy and save everyone.



2 comments:
So cute!! I love playing games with Noah in the Car. The best is when I call for back up and they send 100 guys. I love his face when I tell him he is getting that much back up.
Laurie! You are such a fun mom. Noah is such a neat boy! And very lucky to have you.
If he ever wants a Star Wars buddy Sam's right across the street. :)
Post a Comment