Our Trick or Treating group,
Kristin as Darth Vader, Emilee as Padme Amidala, Kersten as Obiwan Kenobi, Noah as Anakin Skywalker, Laurie as Princess Leia, Sofia as Yoda and Spencer as Jango Fett
We then spirited off to our ward Party and Trunk or Treat. They had yummy sloppy joes and homemade root beer, carinval games for the kids and of course the Trunk or treat. Where you go around to people's trunks of their cars to get candy. Our ward has the kids go around until all the candy is gone. We got a ton of candy. We drove halfway across town to trick or treat in Emilee's new neighborhood. My sister Amy, Jason and her Allie who was Cinderella and Chris and Angie (Cannon) Mee they were Zorro and Esmerelda came with us. It would not be Halloween without being with a Cannon. We were totally hard core and went to as many houses as we could. Noah started to droop and I asked him if we should go to a couple more houses and then go back to Aunt Em's house. He said "No, more and more and more and more" and then promplty showed us that he was not tired by running as fast as he could down the street.
We hung out at Em's for awhile. Gearold dressed up like a priest, made dinner and passed out the candy. So we talked. My mom and Al showed up and the kids ran around with their sugar highs. Noah came and snuggled with me on a chair for awhile. Sofia loves to party and did not fall asleep until right before we left. We left way to late but happy and ready for bed.
9 comments:
I love the costumes! You guys look great!
YOU GUYS ROCK! Seriously you get the coolest family costume award for sure. I love it, and you make a perfect Princess Leah. Good thing Kerst has his beard so he was such a perfect Obiwan. However I have to say that if Obiwan had been hookin' up with Leah that would be fairly disturbing. Love, love LOVE IT!
You are the prettiest Leah! Wow...good job on your Halloween night too...I am tired just from reading it. Seriously, your costumes are sooo awesome!
Lena told me about these costumes. I'm glad you posted pics so I could see them.
Sounds like you had a full day. Wish we could have seen you but there's just too many relatives huh? Love the costumes. Send me all the photos. Love, Dad
Halloween was way fun. I am so glad that we all got together! Chris made the night for me and Allie saying " Treat"
That is SO cute! Love it! :)
I love seeing your family pictures. What an awesome family halloween costume idea.
Sorry Kersten. Sofia gets the BEST COSTUME award of the night. I need to get me one of those.
Post a Comment