This pic is from July 2004 from the very first time Noah went swimming at our condo.
This was taken on a random camera that Kerst won at work.
Our first digital and we could not get them off our camera for awhile.
We took them off when we got our first Mac computer
So much easier and happier to use.
Isn't he so sweet.. What a cute baby he was
This is Noah at 2, he is wearing his Buzz Jacket that he had to wear everyday or he would throw a fit.
In this pic, he is throwing a fit because he wants to take a picture with mom's camera.
I love that he has a sword even back then.
He is such a boy
Now I tag anyone who wants to show off some pictures....Please we love to see them
4 comments:
I love that picture of him so little! And sad to say, but that second picture is getting to be a more frequent occurance when I see Noah. Maybe I have bad timing.
He is such a cutie baby and that 2nd picture is hilarious. I remember that jacket, I must have seen him in it sometime? And it's so fitting that he has his sword. Cute.
Oh my. What great pictures!
my goodness what a fun idea.
Noah is so funny in that crying picture, he is ALL boy!
Post a Comment