Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grateful Sunday 11-16-08


Fall Weather:   Oh, today is blissful outside.  As my little family walked to church this morning in our Sunday attire and Sofia in her fur coat.  The sky was clear, the air was brisk,  the smell of the changing leaves permeated the air and I  was overcome with the  beauty of the day and of my sweet family.  

Noah' s Imagination:  This boy has such a huge imagination.  especially if it pertains to Star Wars.  On our walk to church he was tracking Count Dooku's footprints to make sure he did not get into the church.  It is a good thing he keeps us so safe from the bad guys.  He even discusses with his bad guy toys how to make better choices so that they turn into good guys.  I marvel at his inventivness and his desire and ability to make things fresh and beautiful all around us.  I am grateful I get to be in his world and play there with him

Creative Days:  this week I was lucky enough to go to Kieran's house almost the whole day.  I LOVE being with her.  We talked and worked on Modpodgeing letters for Sofia's name to hang in their room.  It felt so fabulous creating something beautiful and something I have been planning in my head since she was born.  I am so lucky that I have a friend that fills this part of me. 

Kersten's help:  My husband  has really stepped it up the last couple of weeks helping me with household chores.  Every night he has spent hours folding laundry, doing dishes, bathing children or vacuming.  It really has lightened my load and I feel so much more centered.  He is the best.  


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Way to go Kersten! That is so awesome, there's nothing better than a helpful husband. I am grateful I get to hear about Noah's imagination through you, what a fun boy to have in your life. I'm glad you have Kieran too, I know how much creativity is a part of you and it's awesome to have a good friend who can support and encourage you in that.

CTuna's Cavern said...

Kersten's always a good husband.. except when he isn't huh????

Visit my blog and see what I've been up to. Happy Birthday. We called and I called and you must be out in your birthday suit having fun... Happy Birthday Lu