Friday, November 14, 2008

8 Things

8 Things...
These list are fun  for me to do as I LOVE life and struggle to document it. I love these tags because you learn lots about the people you love and it is great for journaling about ourselves.

8 FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Burn Notice
3. Clone Wars
4. Flight of the Concords
5. Life on Mars
6. Ben 10 Alien Force
7. Ace of Cakes
8. What Not to Wear

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS and what I order…
1. Cheesecake Factory- Avocado rolls and
2. Cafe Rio- Pork burrito or Pork salad
3. The Bohemian- Shnichel (spelled wrong)
4. Five Alls- Chicken Kiev
5. Lone Star- just for Buffalo wings
6. Neil's Halibut an d Chips- best cheesburger ever
7. Fries with fry sauce
8. Hires-Country H
(it is so sad you can tell we have kids)

THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY: (Thursday, November 13)
1. Sofia stood for almost 10 seconds by herself
2. Went to Kierans house and made Sofia's name for her wall
3. Went to Karate with Noah and he had the loudest yells
4. Inspired by Kieran's creativity and capacity
5. Read The Pigeon books over and over.
6. went to Costco and stocked up on essentials = expensive
7. Watched Noah and Heber battle with their light sabers all day long
8. Worked on Christmas cards a little

8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Thanksgiving
2. My Birthday
3. Christmas season- holiday lights
4. Seeing my niece Kristin in the Nutcracker
5. Sofia's first birthday
6. Spencer's baptism
7. time alone with my husband, Kersten
8. Having some scrapbooks complete

8 THING I LOVE ABOUT FALL:
1. Thanksgiving
2. My birthday
3. Cool crisp air, the sounds, the music, the sights
4. The start of the Holiday season.
5. Finally Jacket weather... I love jackets
6. Seeing friends and family in person or photos
7. Yummy treats 
8. It is hands down the best season ever… magical

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
1. new black pumps
2.  A new rug for our front room
3. A new computer desk
4. time to paint my kitchen table and chairs
5. To have a 12 by 12 scanner and printer
6. To exercise regularly
7. lamps for my yellow end tables in my front room
8. To have the house organized with containers I want

8 WAYS I KNOW I'M LOVED:
1. Noah knocking me over with his strong hugs
2. Sofia giving me big open mouth kisses
3. Kersten helping me fold mounds of laundry
4.  My sister understanding the importance of the perfect doll
5.  When I get to sleep in on the weekends
6.when my kids brighten up after I have been gone
7. My mom cleaning my house every week when I was on bed rest
8.My husband still grabs at me as much as he used to

2 comments:

Erin said...

That was really sweet. I think I'm going to be doing this tag soon, but it won't be nearly as fun or sweet as yours!

Alicia said...

You make great lists. Number 8 on your last one is so cute :).