My 32nd birthday was on Friday the 21st. I feel like 32 sounds so much older than I really am. I guess that is what happens to most people as they get older. I had a really good day. I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, I snuggled with my kids and watched Imagination Movers. It was a lovely laid back morning. It was Noah's last Speech Therapy appt for awhile, Ms Libbi is having her new baby this weekend. Noah earned a blue Scout trooper toy. My mom then arrived to take me to lunch to Cafe Rio. It was so yummy, (I'm obsessed) and it was nice to spend time with just my mom. We talked and laughed and ate. My kids were in good form also.
When we returned it was time to drop of my kids to Aunt Ginny so that I would not be late for
Twilight

Our Financial Advisor rented out a theatre for a viewing of Twilight. We had six tickets. We invited our friends Kevin and Kieran and my sister Amy and My brother Nik. Kieran made us these one of a kind t-shirts to wear to the show. I love mine it brings in so many things that I love. We were giddy with excitement. Kersten met us at the theatre. Where we enjoyed free popcorn and drinks. I loved being there with my love, my sister, my brother and my one of my bestest friends in the world.

Here we are after the show.. We all took pictures like this. To see more about the Twilight screening and to see the picture of Nik ( a must see) click
Here
I came home to kisses and hugs from my kids, many happy birthdays greetings on my phone, facebook etc and this lovely, totally exaggerated post about me to read that click
HereI ended the day snuggling with my hot husband watching Love Actually on tv. Lovely way to end another birthday.
It was a lovely wonderful day
6 comments:
Kieran hit the nail right smack on the head. You are such an amazing example of grace, love, and womanhood. Yeah for an awesome day and night! You deserve it :).
We must discuss the movie. I'm so glad you had such a perfect birthday, days like that are so precious. I love you, Lou!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had fun.
I didn't exaggerate, it's the truth! It was a good time, I'm glad you had a perfect day!
Oh, Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day. :)
Happy Birthday. It sounds good except it does look like the movie was a bust.
Post a Comment