This week I am grateful for so many thing:
Noah: Or as he corrects you every time, his name is Anakin. He is working so hard right now on his words. Really, he is doing well. He is so snuggling and joyful most of the time. He wants to be good. And if you remind him of the reasons to calm down and be good. He works hard to do that. It is nice to see a bit of a silver lining with him.
School: I went to Noah's preschool orientation on thursday. His new teacher Miss Amber is so enthusiastic and young. She sounds very creative and organized. Which will be fabulous. I also started searching out all the options this week for Noah's education in the elementary years. I feel like the Lord is opening doors and showing me where to go and look. I want him to have what he needs to succeed even if he can't talk perfectly until high school (it could happen). I am really excited and hopeful.
My Sweet Family: Right now, I have been concentrating on just enjoying my children and my husband. They kids are at such fun ages. With Noah going back to school this week, there will not be as frequent quiet moments with all of us.
Kersten's New Calling: he grew himself into his calling as the bishop said. He grew his beard, hoping to inspire no callings. He is a ward missionary. Which he is excited about and just right for him right now, with his work and school. It is fun to see him excited about it.
5 comments:
The fair sounds so fun and so does camping! I'm excited about Noah's preschool too.
I love your Grateful Sundays! Good luck in Kersten's new calling.
The fair was a blast! I love to see Noah and the goats everyo year. I will get those pictures posted this week. I am so glad that he has figured out how to calm down. That is such a good thing. I hope he has a good time in his new class!
Love this post. Be grateful for everyday and make the most of it. My new post tells you why I'm so definite about this. Love, Dad
I'm glad you sound happy. We should talk sometime soon.
Post a Comment