Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Tagged Again


Here are the rules:

1. Link to the Person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up

Here is the blog of who tagged me: http://teresa-ofwhatalife.blogspot.com/
Thanks Teresa,

So I have been tagged and it actually was kind of hard thinking of things new to post about myself. I really am an open book to most people.

1.I have a dream to go back to school. I want to get a degree in Speech Language and Pathology. I would have to get a Master's to be able to practice. I could help Noah a lot more and lots of other kids also. It goes along really well with my other degree. It would be a perfect mom job. You could set your own hours if you practiced privately. Oh, well, we'll see what happens with that one.

2. My favorite computer game is Sims. I love building the houses and decorating. Then as you play your Sims, to see if they like it. I usually get bored playing the same Sim for awhile so I just go and build another house. I could waste a lot of hours doing this.. I also love Bejeweled and doing word search puzzles.

3. I really do dislike being late for things. I also really dislike being too early, I feel like waiting around is a waste of time. So in my ideal world, I am right on time for everything and so is everyone else.

4. I am very easily entertained. It really does not take much for me to enjoy myself. Sometimes this could be to a fault. I am quick to say I loved it. So it is good for me to step back and contemplate how I feel about something more than directly afterwards.

5.I get really frustrated with technology. It is just suppose to work. I don't like fiddling around with it. Once I have learned how to do something, I usually can do that forever now, I just don't want to take the time to figure it out. If someone will show me, that is much better.

6. I am a visual learner. I think that is why I excell at reading, colors, shapes and art. That is where my best grades were in school. Noah is also very visual. With his talking school, he does so much better if he has a queue.

So there you go, Some more useless information about the one and only me. Hope you enjoyed it.
Now I tag...... I know the suspense is killing you..... Amy, Lena, Nik, Carrie and Kieran

No comments: