Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Books that Made Me Who I am....


I saw this on Emily's blog and then on Caroline's blog and Loved this idea.. It started with the question

"What books influenced you the most growing up?"

  • Anything by LM Montgomery.. (my favorite is The Blue Castle and Kilmeny of the Orchard)
  • Little Women By Louisa May Alcott (there is a boy named Laurie in it)
  • Anything by Rosamunde Pilcher (my favorite is Under Gemini)
  • Where the Sidewalk Ends,  By Shel Silverstein
  • Charly By Jack Weyland and anything else he wrote up until about 1997
  • Scriptures 
  • Anita Stansfield,  I got her first book when I was 14
  • Rebecca By Daphne Du Meir
  • All the Ramona Books By Beverly Cleary
  • Jayhawk and Return to Red Castle By Dorothy Keddington
  • The Babysitters Club Series
  • The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • 1 comment:

    emily said...

    A lot on my list, but some others I have to put on my list!