Sunday, November 04, 2007

Grateful Sunday 11-4-07


BABY BLESSINGS: Today was so much fun. I had two baby blessings to go too today.

My friend Kieran blessed her little boy, Graham Williard this morning. Noah was so excited to go to Heber's church. It was so fun visiting with her family especially, her mom and sister in law. I got to hold that cute chubbs for awhile, he is a snuggly, contented boy.

Afterwards we went to Jim and Cherie's baby girl, LilleeOna Josephine openhouse. It was so good to see our friends from the old condo days. Noah was in heaven running around with all those kids. He cried when Maci had to go home. And begged to play more as we stayed. It was really fun to see our friends

OLD GOOD FRIENDS: This weekend has been full of friends. We saw Ryan and Kristine on Saturday and went and saw their new house and as mentioned before we saw lots of friends today. It is so fun to see people that you have a history with and can pick up where you left off. We have been really blessed and lucky in our life with good friends

KERSTEN: I am so proud of him and of being his wife. With going back to work this week and still not feeling fully himself, I know it has been tough on him. He really is so smart and talented and I know that we will get where we need to be. He is such a good father and husband.

NOVEMBER: I am a bit overwhelmed with the holidays looming, I usually have all my shopping pretty much done or figured out by now. I am not even close. I love the energy and the festive air around everything that starts with Halloween. I only have 2 months left with this baby and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. It will be so fun now.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

You inspire me to be more grateful for everything. You are an amazing, beautiful woman, wife, and mother.

Gatnnos said...

I love your grateful blogs. Thanks for being so GREAT!

Erin said...

You know, why don't you take a load of stress off and make Christmas simple this year? You definitely deserve it! Take care of yourself...

WonderKitty said...

I am glad you had a fun filled weekend! I am sad though, I brought you a present from Provo but you weren't home so I had to give it to Amy so it wouldn't go bad!

Kersten said...

I am grateful that we got to see our friends, too. I miss hanging out with non-family members...

Diana said...

It's so fun to spend time with good friends. I am impressed that you usually already have Christmas all planned by now, I'm more the week before Christmas type of shopper.
I hope Kersten has a good/easy transition back to work.