I copied this from Carrie and Natalie's blog. Very funA: What accessories do you wear everyday? I don't wear anything everyday, but I most consistently wear earrings and necklaces. When not pregnant I wear my wedding ring every day
B: What is your beauty routine? Shower and wash my face, deoderant, lotion, concealer and mouse for my hair.
C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? My black swooshy pregnancy pants and yellow pregnant shirt
D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both, could you really fit all your clothes in just one of them?
E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? nonexistent
F: What type of figure do you have? Tall with bosoms and long legs. when not pregnant. Now I am like a big beach ball
G: Do you wear glasses? Yes, brown plastic frames with copper sides
H: What type of handbag do you carry? Technically it is a bag that I got for my b-day. So very cute it is Haiku brown leather
I: What is your ideal of style? Simple with a splash of sass
J: What jewelry are you wearing right now? My watch, my wedding ring does not fit right now
K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings? Love them!
L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? Yes, it's a covenant thing.
M: Do you wear makeup? No, not most days. Although I do put on a bit of base, any I do wear mascara and lips on Sunday and on dates
N: Do you wear nightgowns? I had one in college and I like wearing them around but not sleeping because they wrap me up like a cocoon.
O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? My yellow coat, when I need more a scarf, gloves and house and my $5 pink boots from last year.
P: What is your favorite perfume?#33 from Victoria Secret
Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? It is now, I love having choices but I now like to find good pieces that will last a long time with care.
R: Do you wear rain boots? No, but I would love too
S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? Socks, I hate shoes and have a hard time wearing them in the house. I feel so constricted
T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? we have a duffle bag and Kersten's old suitcases from his mission
U: What is your daily uniform? whatever I can find that fits. the only shoes that fit right now are my mary jane crocs and pink boots
V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? Yes. without a veil you are not a bride just a girl in a white dress.
W: Do you wear a watch? Everyday
X: What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful? Not a lot right now. As long as my pants are not falling down and my shirt covers my whole belly
Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? Cotton
Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Buttons and zippers on coats and pants
3 comments:
So fun! I didn't know you don't wear makeup! You have such great skin and natural beauty I never noticed.
Perhaps I will answer this questionnaire on my blog. I suspect people will want to know these things about me, too!
I am dying to know what kind of make up you wear Kersten! This is pretty cool, I think I will steal it too!
Post a Comment