Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Lena


Lena is my only brother Nik's wife. He really is a very lucky man to have found her. I am so glad that I can now count her as one of my sisters. She really is perfect for Nik. She understands his funny quirks and motivates him to be better. This is one very talented woman. She is amazing with stain glass and has such a passion for her work. She is really fun with color and diffrent designs. She loves types and fonts. She is a major bargain hunter. She goes to garage sales almost every Saturday and I am amazed by the deals and things she finds. She has a talent for being thrifty, which is something we all need. She is a fantastic conversationalist. I love just talking with her and hanging out. She adds so much spunk and fun to our family. A natural red head in every single way. I love her sense of adventure and her take charge attitude. I have really grown to love her more and more. I hope your birthday is great Lena, Love ya

4 comments:

Gatnnos said...

YEAH Lena - Happy Birthday! You are a true find for our family!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Lena!! I am so so so happy you are a part of our family you have brought many wonderful fun things to our family

AubGoofy said...

Yeah for Lena. She is my birthday buddy. Hope your day was a good as mine. Happy birthday.

Laurie said...

You said it like it is!! Lena is a wonderful daughter in-law. I too count her as one of my daughters. Thank you Lena for being you. We love you!!