Saturday, September 15, 2007

I've been Tagged - 7 Random Things About Me


(This picture was taken by Noah, on his first day of School)

1. I am really good at remembering phone numbers and other important numbers.

2. I love to put Fritos on my sandwiches. Especially, ham, turkey and bolgona. I like the crunch.

3. One of my favorite television programs on TV right now is Kim Possible

4. The chores I dread the most in my house are cleaning out the fridge and mopping the floor. Brings up horrible childhood memories

5. My favorite game right now is playing Candy Land with Noah, This is no ordinary candy land, Folks, It is the Disneyland version. It is an adventure where you fly, sneeze, run from the evil witch, have an unbirthday party, go swimming and much much more. All from Noah's imagination from the pictures on the game. If you ever stop by we would love to play with you because we ALL get to party in the end

6 I can only drink apple juice if it is ice cold. Can't do it any other way

7. I can hardly ever remember the authors of books or the singer of songs

Now I tag these 7 people. I will be checking back to see you if follow this tag

1. Amy
2. Lena
3. Sharon
4. Kristi
5. Erin
6. Polli
7. Shaunelle

4 comments:

Sharon said...

You are so cute how you don't like apple juice with warm. That was really fun to read. It made me miss you a ton!
love ya

emily said...

No wonder we are both friends with Carrie--we have a lot of randomness in common. I hate cleaning the floor too (the fridge is even worse, but not as demanding), I love chips on my burgers, but, I can't remember a phone number to save my life! Fun!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I fell for KP a few years ago at Disneyworld. I love Ruffus and Ron just makes me smile:)

AubGoofy said...

I didn't know any of those things about you it's fun to learn more about my sister.