Friday, September 28, 2007

Relief


All is well, Kersten is up and about way more than I thought he would be. It is really fun having him home. He is in a much better mood since his back is not in the same kind of pain as it was.

The doc said to me again "Interesting" which scared me but, turned out really good. None of my levels have gone up, they have just tapered off. So I am cleared again for a bit. Hooray! I am suppose to nap everyday and keep my feet up as much as possible. I was looking at my feet and they look awful.

Sorry my posts are not that exciting. Appreciate all your support and prayers.

5 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I am glad that things are working out better than expected. It is always good to get a little breathing room!

Dave S. S. said...

Next time Kersten should have them replace his parts with bionic limbs.

Gatnnos said...

Not exciting??? Are you serious? This is the most exciting post I have seen in a long time! I am glad that Kersten is doing well. You need to get some glue and glue him down so he can rest. I am so glad your levels are better - or at least not worse!

Carrie said...

So glad things are looking up! The Lord is looking out for you guys.

Diana said...

Glad to hear that Kersten is doing better and that your levels are not going on. Hope that little boy of yours allows you to nap.