
Today I am Grateful for:
NAPS: I can't remember the last time I had a fabulous nap. Today I got a glorious nap that left me feeling so much better when I awoke. What a huge blessing
WARNINGS: At least I know what it coming so that we can prepare a bit better for the storms ahead. The Lord would not put this ahead of us without a way for us to get through it
NOAH'S TEACHERS: He loves his teachers. Miss Sharon is so patient with him and takes the time to really try to understand what he is saying. She is the perfect teacher for him. He also had his first Speech Therapy session with his new teacher Miss Libby. Her enthusiasm and love for her job are infectious. She is so knowledgable and made me feel like I have not failed with him.
CAPABLE DOCTORS: I am very particular about what doctors I will see and I am so lucky to have such smart, knowledgable and capable people around me that know how to help and that get things done.
FALL: My favorite season is in the air. You can see the leaves changing in the mountains. Soon I can wear jackets and long sleeves. I love the smell of the crisp air and the anticipation of the fun holidays ahead
5 comments:
All good things, but I want to know about #2. I think a phone call is in order.
I can't wait for fall. It is in the air and I am so excited.
Great list. It's so nice that you found such good teachers for Noah. It is also nice that they treat you with respect and realize just because he is a little behind in his speech it's not your fault. I have a hard time with putting guilt on myself even when things aren't my fault, if a doctor or teacher adds to it it's so bad for me.
What a great list - I agree about the fall - it's so nice to have some cooler air and I'm excited for the fall colors. I'm glad too that Noah has great teachers.
Hey, it is jacket weather now from what I can tell!! I do love the fall. It was fun to fly over the mountains and see all the colors! Cant wait to see you guys!
It is so awesome to think about the things you are grateful for and remember them.
Post a Comment