These are Noah's animal friends. One afternoon in August he gathered all his animals to come watch his favorite show "Star Wars; Clone Wars" He lined them along the TV stand and made sure each of them could see perfectly. He then explained to me in his own little language that they could sit that close to the TV because they were animals. It was so cute for he explained to them what was happening and took each of them down one by one and snuggled with them during the show. He is very good to his friends
I will now explain why these are his favorite From Left to Right in the Pic :
Nemo Fish -he is a fish, after all and can swim anywhere
Lumpy - makes the best trumpet sound from his nose and has a movie, and he is a Heffalump
Al the White Alligator: he has sharp teeth and has a mean chomp and he has seen his brother at the Zoo
Pal his dog: this is Noah's favorite friend, he sleeps with him, plays and tells him all of his secrets. Pal has a very high pitched bark and likes to do very silly things all the time. He loves to give Mom big lick kisses all over her face. He also gets put in time out by Noah when appropriate
Phant - this elephant is so cool, he already knows how to use the potty all the time and squirts water from his nose a lot
Not pictured (fell off) Baby Donald Duck: this was Noah's very first animal friend, He was scared one night and Kersten told him that this duck knew Karate and would protect him in his bed. Donald is also Pal's best friend and likes to ride him like a horse. He has to also sleep with Noah.
6 comments:
I love it! Noah is a darling little angel boy! I can imagine him telling you all about his friends and why they are so important to him! I can't wait to meet his little sister!!!!
That is so cute! He is such a sweet boy. We need to get together soon!
reminds me of the super animal team...
so cool. Sharon and I loved our animals growing up.
Every night Kira sleeps with 2 Piglets, Pooh Bear and eeyore :)
I think that it's very kind of my boy to take the time to educate his friends on the finer points of Clone Wars.
I love it that Noah has animal friends. They are the best kind of friends they are always there through everything. I should have piglet come over to play.
Post a Comment