Tuesday, June 05, 2007

MeMe MeMe


I MISS: my friends who live far away and chicken taquitos from Los Hermanos
I HATE: people talking on their cell phones while driving
I HEAR: my son practicing his lightsaber moves upstairs
I REGRET: not traveling more before I had kids
I LIKE: creating, implementing and finishing a project
I SING: almost daily
I GOT THIS SURVEY FROM: the blog world, I can't remember I had it saved in my drafts
I SHOULD: clean my house

[IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU...]
KISSED SOMEONE?: yes lots just today and everyday
CRIED?: ummm... more than usual
HELPED SOMEONE?: yes, I have tried
BEEN ILL : just fatigued and nausea
GONE TO THE CINEMA?: On my anniversary
GONE OUT FOR DINNER?: yes. going out is my biggest extravegance
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? there is nothing better than a handwritten note
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: my blog and doing better in my actual journal

[WOULD YOU EVER...]
EAT AN INSECT? probably not
BUNGEE JUMP? Totally have always wanted to
HANG GLIDE?: Yes
KILL SOMEONE?: Only in defense my family
WALK ON HOT COALS?: To get to my boys absolutely
GO OUT TO EAT WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER?: Totally would. I love eating out especially if it was an awesome restaurant
BE A VEGETARIAN?:impossible! I do like meat to much
PURPOSELY HURT SOMEONE?: I would only do it to protect my family or myself
RUN A RED LIGHT?: not on purpose
DYE YOUR HAIR BLUE?: I might do streaks in it, that wash out
MAKE SOMEONE CRY?: My sister Emilee but not on purpose
STAY UP ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT: I have before but cannot remember doing it for awhile

[THE LAST PERSON WHO...]
SLEPT ON THE SAME BED WITH YOU?: Kersten and Noah this morning for cuddles
SAW YOU CRY?: Noah today in the chevron parking lot
YOU SAW CRY? Noah today when he bonked his head on corner cupboard
WENT TO THE CINEMA WITH?: My husband Kersten and Noah to see Shrek 3 on our anniversary
WENT TO DINNER/LUNCH WITH?: My fabulous husband, Kersten
THAT CALLED YOU ON THE PHONE: my husband
TEXT YOU: Can't remember, texting in not on our plan
MADE YOU LAUGH: my dear sweet Noah Boy

[DO YOU PREFER]
FLOWERS OR CANDY?: Daisies, tulips and the occasional yummy smelling rose from my Grandma's garden
GRAY OR BLACK?: Black, gray is to drab
COLOR OR BLACK?: Love Color. I love bright, beautiful things that have personality but everyone needs a black dress
SUNRISE OR SUNSET?: Sunset but if I am ever in Hawaii I want to see a sunrise
STAYING UP LATE OR WAKING UP EARLY?: Right now I am not good at either of these, usually it is staying up late

4 comments:

Diana said...

what a fun post it's fun to learn more about you!
I might have to still this post.

Mimi said...

Lou I loved this I will have to steal it and put it on my blog that I have totally ignored for awhile. I LOVE YOU!

Carrie said...

How fun! I remember seeing this somewhere too, but don't remember where. You're the best!

Gatnnos said...

Los Hermanos - I rememer those days - They seem so long ago, yet like they were just yesterday! What a fun blog and a cute picture of Noah too!