Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Emilee


My Sister Emilee has a birthday today. She is the oldest of all my siblings. Growing up she did like to be the boss and was always telling us what to do. Amazingly enough, all of us would do it most the time just to be with her. She is the one I looked to growing up for flirting tips, how to do my hair and makeup and all those other really important decisions that women have to make. I really looked up to her and wanted to be like her. Now that we are grown we are really good friends. I still want to be like her but I am also happy for our differences. It makes life more fun and our relationship richer. She is an amazing woman of faith. She sticks to her convictions and rarely strays. She is an amazing mother. I look to her a lot for tips and advice. I adore her two kids, they are amazing kids. She has been through a lot and has come through victorious. Being a single mom could not be easy. She has accomplished so much and has so much to give. I am glad she is my sister.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Emiline Harris! You are amazing Em and don't you forget it! Wonderful things will happen this year I can Feel it!

Gatnnos said...

Happy Birthday Emilee. You are an amazing cousin! I love you! I can't wait to see you and your beautiful kids again soon!

Kersten said...

Emilee had a birthday. Yay. Good for her.