Noah is now officially a movie star. I think that two movies makes it so that he is now a STAR* On Saturday June 16th 2007 was his second premiere of his second movie. It is called Little Critters and they had all the shoots they did with animals. Noah was not in very many of these shoots so he was only in the first part of the movie. There were some moments of brilliance and it was cute. But, Little Adventurers is still my favorite and not just because Noah is in it more. Kersten was of the same opinion.
Before the movie started they had all the kids have a photo taken for promotional purposes. Noah gave a big smile and coroporated with them marvelously. Because of this they started about 40 minutes late. Which was a bit frustrating with keeping the kids happy. They gave them some fun toy animals to play with. And a package with the movie in it for each of the kids in it and some candy. But the kiddies got restless. And the older ones got really bored and were vocal about their opinions of the movies. Which in actuality was quite entertaining. These movies are targeted for kids 0-3 years old. And they kids in that age group were highly entertained and adorable.

We invited our friends Kevin, Kieran, Heber and Avery to join us and His Uncle Jason and Aunt Verity. At the last minute Verity was unable to come. We had a lot of fun together. Jason made a big deal to Noah about how cool he was and made him feel really special. I am really grateful to him fot all that he does for Noah. It was fun having our good friends there to share. Noah talked about having Heber and Avery there the whole rest of the day. After the movie we all went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Which I love and is an obsession for me. It was heaven. I was at one of my favorite restaurants with one of my favorite friends with our families, you cannot for anything better than that.
The Premiere was fun, but not as fun or as novel as the first one. First of all. Our camera was not working properly so we only got this one picture the entire time. They had some issues with cancelling and then rescheduling this premiere. So I think it was a little less well planned. I was also not so emotional about seeing Noah in the movie. I am still so proud of him, I feel ready to burst but I am able to temper my feelings a bit more. What a sweet talented boy I have
4 comments:
Congrats Noah! Now when he starts preschool he'll be the big man on campus and all the girls will like him.
Noah was the best kid there. The rest of those booger eating pants-poopers were way too full of themselves.
Is that Noah on the rocking horse on the website?
Wow two movies what a star!
I am so sad that they didn't show Allies Commercial I really wanted to hear about it
Post a Comment