Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Senior Year Meme



1. Who was your best friend? Carrie

2. What sports did you play? Hmm, none, but I did take dance until I graduated.

3. What kind of car did you drive? Porshe Red 1981 Honda Accord, Stick shift

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Wherever it was I was with Carrie and Chris, I went to most of the football games with Carrie, She taught me all I know about football, Kersten worked Friday nights so our dates were usually on Saturday

5. Were you a party animal? I had a small circle of friends that hung out a lot. We partied with ice cream and crazy dances

6. Were you considered a flirt? I am famous for my flirting.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Orchestra, Concert Choir and Ladies Ensemble

8. Were you a nerd? Definitely not academically but I was a bit of a nerd socially

9. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, but I did have to do community service to make up a lot of my U"s

10. Can you sing the fight song? Yes, I am singing it right now and Noah is putting his hand over my mouth

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Brough and Jack Ashton (he teased me a lot and called me Lawrence of Arabia)

12. Where did you sit during lunch? If we were at School usually on the grass, most of the time we were out and about searching out money for food.

13. What is your schools full name? Olympus High School.

14. School mascot? The Titan.

15. Did you go to Prom? Kersten took me to prom and all the dances that year. He was graduated so it was sweet he took me to all of them. I wore a pink dress and we doubled with my friend Quinn Cannon and his date Kelly. We went to Five All's for dinner and after the dance went to Quinn's house where his mom Kay had all these fun games set up in their antique room and yummy treats. It was fabulous.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I think not

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I was in the orchestra and instead of walking off the stage and then getting back in my seat I just walked to my seat on the stage. (bit embarrassing). Kerst, Care, Chris and I went to the After Graduation party. We snuck Kersten in. It was really fun. Afterwards, Kerst and I went and got Sconecutter and then made out until 4 in the morning. It was awesome

18. What was your favorite class? English

19. Where were you on senior skip day? Every day was Senior Skip Day for me. (had to copy that from Carrie)

20. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked for my mom through high school and that summer. convienent

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? McDonald's

22. Have you gained weight since then? Yes, right now definitely

23. What did you do after graduation? Hung out with Kersten a lot, he left on his mission in Sept. went to Utah State University a week after he left

24. Who was your Senior prom date? Kersten, of course

25. Did you go to your 10 year reunion? No, it was not advertised very well. I found out about it 2 days before. My friend Alicia called to see if I was going and it was a little expensive. I see most of the people I would still want to see from high school anyway. But it would be fun to go to the next one with Carrie

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I still wish we'd gone to prom with you guys. It's too funny to read this, I know that Laurie. And who would've thought that 12 years later you'd be married to Kersten & I'd marry Lincoln? Alright, maybe you could see the Kersten thing coming but Lincoln was a complete surprise! Maybe I'll be close enough to go to our next reunion, it would interesting.

Gatnnos said...

That is cool. I don't remember hardly anything about high school. Thanks for sharing

Sharon said...

That was fun to read!!

Nik English said...

nothing I did not know...Naughty Lou!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

You have a wnderful way of expressing yourself, the years sure fly by:)

Reluctant Nomad said...

Lou--I'm here! I can't find your email address and can't remember your number. uggg...email me?

Mimi said...

Lou this makes me laugh and it really makes me want to say " Hi Chris" and totally freak him out