It was very hard to open and I had to use scissors, a knife and all my strength to tear open the box.
I did finally see that there was something beautiful inside although it was attached as though it was not ever suppose to come out
All my efforts paid off, when it was all said and done. There were TULIPS
How sweet and thoughtful my dear husband is. I called to thank him at work and he acts so innocent. Until, I reminded him of the phone number he gave to him, that is only his. He picked out the vase which is square and I love. I have been so spoiled this holiday already as I received all my presents early. He gave me Cinderella 3 A Twist in Time DVD, the new Anita Stansfield "In Search of Heaven" and now these tulips. Wow I am one lucky women. I will make sure and review the other two items. Thanks again my love. You always go overboard. I love you
4 comments:
My husband got me flowers yesterday too! I love it when holiday presents come early! Your tulips are beautiful!
Tulips are my absolute fav. LUcky Girl. Way to go Kersten, big old brownie points.
Awesomapower!
Post a Comment