Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Sharon


Today is my friend Sharon F, Birthday and I wanted to let her know how much I love her. We became friends in college and we had almost every single class together. Kersten and my cousin Dave were their home teachers in our ward. We became fast friends quickly. We taught stress management to Polli's sixth grade class and were called the Mrs F's. We sat next to each other at college graduation and celebrated that we were finally done. It was so heartbreaking for me when they moved to Florida but we did get to go see them and continue our friendship. I admire that Sharon is so adventurous. She is continually finding new things to challenge herself and to make her life more exciting. She is so fun and just being with her you know that something is going to happen. She has taught me so much about being a mother. I love and admire her so much. Happy Birthday Sharon. You are a kindred spirit and I count myself blessed to call you friend.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Laurie,
Thank you so much for remembering my birthday. When you called it really made my day. I love thinking back on our fun days in college. We literally spent every day together!!
love ya,
Sharon