Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cool



My new favorite conversation with Noah is this:

Mom or Dad: Noah, are you a Jedi?
Noah: NO
Mom or Dad: Are you Darth Vader?
Noah: Yes (with enthusiasm)
Mom or Dad: But Darth Vader is Naughty and makes Bad choices
Noah: NO, Cool Cool Cool

Sorry if you have heard this from me already. But I wanted to get it written down because I love it

Obiwan Kenobi in Noah language is "Mo Haa" and Daddy is Obiwan when they play
Mo Haa might also be Lightsabers
Lightsabers are "Shhoo, shhoo"

One night while going to bed we asked him who should turn out the light. He said "Me". He stood on his bed and put his hand outstretched and consentrated on his light and said "ZZshzzz" trying to use his Force powers. Unfortuntely, he was looking at the light so Kerst or I could not turn it out. He seemed a bit disappointed but we just told him to keep working on it.
Just so his Uncle Dave knows that we are doing our best to teach him the correct way of the force.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You know, it really is important that a boy understand all of these important thing. I am so glad Noah has a dad who can teach him all the crucial parts of boyhood. He's a lucky boy.

Nik English said...

I am refering to the proficy of the one who will bring balance to the force. I believe it is this boy!

Mimi said...

I love that Noah Loves Star Wars at least its not the wiggles or something totally annoying like that

Kersten said...

His love of the the strong and dark is a bit concerning. But, maybe he is just attracted to those with a strong will, since he is as stubborn as a aging, cancerous mule.