Monday, February 26, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Noah made his very own chocolate chip cookies today. He has been in a fun mood today. He keeps putting on his "B" (blanket) and jumping of things. He says it gives him "Powe". I walked into the kitchen and he had pulled out our chocolate chips and was pushing his chair over to the cupboard with the flour. I asked him if he was going to make Cookies. He said "yeah, Cook- EEes" I commented it would be a fun surprise for Dad when he got home. He said "yeah me, mom too". I asked him if I could help and we got to cookin. He scooped and dumped each of the ingredients, some of them mom helped to measure. He broke and egg in his hand cause he was a bit to fast for his mom's help. And then he put his hand on the eggs while mom cracked them. We at first took turns scooping the dough onto the pan but after a bit Mom did not get a turn anymore, Just Noah. He would say "Scooop and DUmp". He is very proud of his yummy cookies and he actually went and got the camera so mom could take pictures. We had a really fun afternoon. I am still reveling in how big he is. Thank you to Carrie for the wonderful yummy cookie recipe. It is the best

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I always knew that Noah was a smart boy. Making chocolate chip cookies is definitely a mark of high intelligence. Way to go Noah!

Emilee said...

Noah-Auntie Em wants a Noah cookie. Yum YUM!

Kersten said...

He is already learning the vital skills to sustain a healthy life!

WonderKitty said...

Noah's cookies were the shiz-nit! Way to go!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Did someone say COOKIE... me want COOKIE...