
Something really cool happened this month. My sister Emilee is in the Ensign this month. Her picture is featured in an article about single sisters. She is so beautiful and an inspiration for overcoming things when life turns in a direction you did not choose. Her hair is normally curly so to see it straight is a little strange. I know that her divorce was a challenge for her and I am inspired by her faith and compassion for people. I love ya Em. Now you can say you are famous.
Okay random information. The Ensign only publishes pictures of women with straight hair because it is more timeless.
7 comments:
The straight hair thing gets me everytime it looks so strange. My sisters are famous. Em in the Ensign Lou on Anita whats next
She looks totally different than the last time I saw her. How fun to know someone in the Ensign!
Wow, you guys are famous! I've never known anyone in the Ensign, and you've been on the cover of books! That's pretty cool. I will tell everyone I know that that picture is the sister of my friend's friend that I read her blog...
We just love EM and admire her so much. I can't wait to see her huge mansion in heaven. Em is awesome! Lovies, Missy
What a woman! Oh Em, you are the best! You are the perfect example of overcoming challenges.
My daughter always make me proud. I didn't recognize Em at first. What's with the straight hair. But I understand rules, Ms Timeless. I love to see my Angels spread their wings. New babies, new challenges and new photo shoots. Keep up the good work. Dad loves you all.
And I get to live in her basement!! I feel blessed!
Post a Comment