Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Today's silliness


Today Noah is grounded from the TV from throwing a fit. He threw a fit because being the "horrible" parents that we are, we made him wear a coat outside. Time out did not phase him in his fit. So no more tv today. He keeps asking me if we can turn on the tv. I just remind him of his fit and we move on.

I have been making signs for our house which I will blog later and started taking pictures of them around the house. Noah of course then wanted to take turns taking pictures.

Most of the ones he took were of my knee or of my neck and chin etc. He is budding into quite the photographer. so these are some of the silly Noah pictures we took.

Having no tv days are good for the soul. Although some say it can be hard on Mom. He has played more with toys and he wants more of my attention than usual. I think I will just take advantage of it and play with my son today.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Silly Noah. I guess in a way its a good thing because if you let that boy he would be a TV junky

Carrie said...

How cute! You're such a good mom.

emily said...

That sounds good. I should turn off the tv more too. Actually I should get myself off the computer more and play with my kids!

CTuna's Cavern said...

TV.. No
Silly Noah Yes..
Silly Grandpa..YES