Noah has always loved having his picture taken. He loves saying cheese and finds it hilarious. Only a couple of times I can remember has he been camera shy
He found our camera the other day and started snapping pictures left and right. I was making dinner and cleaning the kitchen as seen in the bottom picture. And since he was laughing and having a great time decided not to worry to much.
He came in to show me his master pieces. I think he is becoming quite the photographer. And he is getting better at actually aiming and centering the picture. Well, how grateful we are for digital cameras. He loves taking pictures
After Noah takes a picture he thinks he is hilarious. He laughs and laughs and shows you the picture a million times and he will say "Oh, mom mom" and laugh again. So enjoy the talent of Noah and his brilliant photography
4 comments:
Noah is a very good photographer you can tell what he is taking a picture of. I love the one of his mom best
What a cutie. You are a brave mom, he's a lucky boy.
My boy is so much fun. I say let him use our camera as much as he wants. There is no harm in letting him explore!
Noah of course has the gift and talent to an amazing photographer. These photos are proof. I know the only time Noah does not like his picture taken is when he is too busy and doesn't want too. He definately has a mind of his own. Granny loves you Noah.
Post a Comment