Thursday, September 03, 2009

Our Cabin Weekend

We took a little trip up to my family cabin last weekend.

On Friday night it was just me and the kids and our fabulous friend Kieran and Heber
I love this picture. Both Kieran and I are best friends and so are Noah and Heber

Kersten arrived on Saturday just as we were taking a walk to the "Point"
I love this place and it's views. It brings so many happy memories to my heart
Reading
Ready for our walk
It was both of the boys first time sleeping over with a friend.
They were a bit hyper and did not go to bed until almost midnight.
Cheeto baby
Sofia kept snitching cheetos off the counter.
We went to the train place for lunch.
Yummy burgers and shakes.
That was when Kieran and Heber left for home
Sofia and Daddy. She loved going up and down the stairs.
The kids playing on the stair landing. I did this a lot as a kid

It was a fun and relaxing time. This is one of the only places that still feels the same from my childhood. It was so fun to have Kieran and Heber come up. And then have some family time together until Sunday.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds nice and relaxing. I'm glad you still have one spot that doesn't change.

Sharon said...

How fun!
So many good memories for sure!

CTuna's Cavern said...

I love the cabin. It's one thing I really really miss. Glad you had a great time. FYI... do you ever read my blog???