
Isaac and Christel Wedding
Salt Lake Temple
Bright and Early Wednesday Morning
Man and Wife Forever
I can honestly say that Christel was one of the most beautiful brides
I have ever seen. She was stunning
Kersten and his baby sister on her wedding day
He gave the most beautiful wedding toast at the luncheon.
I wish I had written it down. He loves his Mo
All the siblings together, Jason, Kersten, Christel, Virginia and Nina

Sofia, the prettiest flower girl ever to exist.
Lots of people commented that she was prettier than the bride
That is what Christel and I were striving for.

Christel eating her bouguet.
She was hungry.
My beautiful children
Noah in his "monkey suit" .
He went up to everyone and told them that is what he was wearing
And Sofia in her "pretty" dress
Every time she would see that dress, she would yell pretty

Our family right before the reception
We look awesome

Our whole entire family here together.
Sofia, Kersten, Noah, Laurie, Josh, Nina, Virginia, Christel,Isaac, Verity, Jason, Monika and Heinz
We are one good looking bunch let me tell ya
The cake was by Glaus Bakery where she works. It was beautiful and delicious
and unlikely combo for a wedding cake.

When the dancing started. Sofia went up to her Grandpa Heinz
and literally pulled him onto the dance floor to dance with her.
It was a sweet moment. She loves to dance

Noah dancing with his baby

The happy couple on their way to a fabulous life.
First stop Hawaii for a sexy time.
Love you Mo and Ice.
You are a beautiful couple.
I know you will do well together.
3 comments:
You were a super hottie! Forget the bride, your family is beautiful. Looks like a beautiful day!
Loved the pictures, I have been waiting for them. I love loved the picture of Miss Sofia and her grandpa, and I love loved your socks. I need to get me some, beautiful and a little sexy!!!
Carrie stole the words out of my comment....YOU ARE A HOTTIEEEE!!!!!!! Holy crap, you look great :). You'll have to blog about how you keep yourself looking so good.
Post a Comment