Thursday, May 14, 2009

Top Ten- Funny Movies


*Arsenic and Old Lace
*The Man Who Knew To Little
*So I Married An Axe Murderer
*Get Smart
*Office Space



*Zoolander
*Anchorman
*Elf
*Three Amigos
*UnderCover Brother

Honorable Mentions;  The Jerk,  Blades of Glory, Napolean Dynamite, Airplane, 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I have to say I agree with you on Get Smart for sure and Three Amigos. I hated Arsenic and Old Lace, maybe I just need to watch it with you to get the full effect. Hope to see you next week!

WonderKitty said...

These are great movies. I am honestly say that they only ones I have not really seen are The Three Amigos, and Office Space, and that is just not all the way through. But I loved Get Smart! And Zoolander. Great.

CTuna's Cavern said...

The Man who knew too little and Get Smart are on my list. Don't forget the Great Race with Tony Curtis and Natalie Wood and the wonderful Leslie... hee hee Another favorite of ours is One Fine Day and how to lose a guy in 10 days... My favorite war movies are Patton and the Battle of Britian... Go Movies....