
My brother Nik and I took my kids and Em's kids to the Zoo yesterday. They have a new Madagascar exhibit. Driving to the zoo we played a guessing game of what is my favorite? We had to guess each persons favorite animal, cartoon movie, movie of all time, music etc. Nik and I were getting such a huge kick out of the kids responses. It was just fun being together and doing something other than working. Noah was super excited to see the Rhinos this time so we got a picture.

This is a Fossa from Madagascar. In the movie this is what the lemurs are afraid of. It is funny because in the Madagascar exhibit the kids favorite part was the turtles.

Sofia got really excited when we let her out of her stroller. She loved the porcipines. She makes the cutest talking noises right now. She finds so much delight in everything. Noah learned about snakes at school last week, one of his classmates Dad's brought in their pet snake named Flash. Now we have an obsession with snakes and he rattles off facts about snakes. So we spent more time than usual in the snake exhibit.

The zoo is always a good time but when we left this is what ALL the kids looked like.
2 comments:
Yes. Kristin and Spencer were worn out as we went to Spencer Ball game last night and stopped by the house after. Sounds like a fun time.
I was there too...I just took all the pictures! Good Times!
Post a Comment