My husband and my two beautiful kids spoiled me for Mother's Day today. I have never had my own IPod and I mentioned to Kersten awhile ago that I would really like to have one to listen to my music. All three of them gave it to me last night as a surprise. Kersten was really secretive and super hyped about my present. He kept trying to give it to me early. I would say I could wait. With all the moving and living out of a garage I did not want to lose my present. Noah was giddy with excitement. They got me the pink one so now I have a pink phone and a pink IPod. What a fabulous life. Quick Update on Life:
We are still working on the two rooms we will live in at my sister's house. It is a long process and everyone involved is a bit tired. The kids room should be done tommrow hopefully. All of our stuff is in the garage and we tease that we live out of a huge walk in closet. It has been and adventure to be sure. We started looking at houses. and are taking our time to find what we want for the right price. This process is exciting and scary all in one. The kids are slowly adjusting. Noah loves living with Spencer and vice versus. At Primary today, Noah had two girls instantly jump up from his class when he walked in and made him sit by them in class. He is a chick magnet, I tell ya. I watch one of them later link their arm through his and show him where their classroom was. It cracks me up. Sofia is turning into a total mischief. This week alone she has put Spencer's Star Wars book in the toilet. We blow dried it and luckily saved it. She opened the door of the Subaru while were driving in the car. Now we for sure have the child locks secure. We have found the syrup bottle in the shower and other canned goods around the house. Every single drawer at her level in Em's house has been emptied. I just follow her around picking things up. ANd today at my Grandma's house today she turned on the bathtub and started throwing makeup from the drawers into the water. I tell you this girl is Trouble. So there you have it the update for now. I will post pics as soon as I can of the rooms we are going to occupy.
2 comments:
Yay for iPods! I'm so happy for you. Sounds like you guys are super busy, good luck with the house search it's always such an exciting but scary time. Love ya!
woo hoo what a great present.
I hope you adjust soon. IT will be great to have the time you need to find the perfect house. And how fun for cousins to live together
Post a Comment