Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 11 year Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to my sweet love! Today we have been married 11 years. So in honor of our love and him I am going to tell you 11 reasons I love him

  1. He is constantly trying and making decisions and choices to be a better husband and father.
  2. He makes me laugh every day with his silly antics and jokes. He makes life fun
  3. He is really good at searching out the details.
  4. He always makes time to really play with the kids. They both adore him.
  5. He makes up songs about our life and sings them to us all the time. Or starts a beat so we can all start dancing.
  6. He still makes sweet gestures towards me to show me he loves me.
  7. He still tries to shock me and is so excited when he does or I pretend he did.
  8. He has an excellent work ethic and always is working hard to support us
  9. He is amazing in a crisis. He stays so level headed until it is over to freak out.
  10. He leads our family with strength in the gospel and continues to honor his priesthood.
  11. He still makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in any room.


8 comments:

Erin said...

Happy anniversary to you two!

WonderKitty said...

Happy Anniversary Lou and Ten! I thought about you all day yesterday! I hope it was a fulfilling day.

CTuna's Cavern said...

Are you still doing that to my daughter??? My oh My... Happy Anniversary you two. hee hee

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope you had a fabulous day yesterday. You guys are prefect for each other. On another note, I can't believe I've been here all week and haven't even talked to you :( Love you!

Trenholms said...

Happy Anniversary you two! We hope you had a great day and congrats on 11 years! We really need to get together soon...give us a call some time and let us know when a good time is.

Natalie said...

awww...y'all are so cute. just the same as i remember you back in high school. congrats on your anniversary!

Unknown said...

I loved your wedding day it was so magical. 11 great years!! Yes - with many more to go. Love you both.

Diana said...

Hope your anniversary was great!