"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween 2008
Happy Halloween!
and now for your viewing pleasure
A feast for your eyes
Especially if you love Star Wars
Kersten Starring as Obiwan Kenobi
Sofia starring as Yoda Noah Starring as Anakin Skywalker Here's the gang again And Laurie will be starring as Princess Leia later tonight
So much to catch up on.... been a busy week. lots of posts to come
SO CUTE! I love it, and that Yoda costume is adorable, I've tried to get the boys to do a Star Wars theme, but no luck yet. Can't wait to see you and your super buns!
6 comments:
You will be a BEAUTIFUL princess Leia! I can't wait! Everyone looks so great :). Happy Halloween!
sofia is the cutest!!
What a fun collaboration! I love the costumes.
totally awesome. so fun to see your kersten all decked out - oh the memories! can't wait to see your costume, laurie!
SO CUTE! I love it, and that Yoda costume is adorable, I've tried to get the boys to do a Star Wars theme, but no luck yet. Can't wait to see you and your super buns!
Love your star wars family! I have to say that Yoda is my favorite though
Post a Comment