Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photo Tagged

I was tagged on Carrie's Blog for this Photo MeMe.  I  actually took these photos yesterday except for the one of what my kids are doing.  I luckily had been cleaning all morning before I found the tag so I hurried and took the pictures before everything got messed up again.  Still, don't look to close

1. My Kitchen Sink

2.  My Favorite Room
this is the space behind our Recliner
Noah has named it 'Our Home"
it is pretty amazing really
their are at least 3 game systems back there, a tv, snacks, books anything you can dream up to play
He frequently asks me to come back and play in our home.
This is the porch to "Our Home"
"Our Home" is located on the Ice Planet Hoth 
from Empire Strikes Back from Star Wars
I know none of you who read this frequently are shocked by that.
So Our Home is cold and we have to protect our baby 
If I am feeding her on our porch when we are playing 'our Home" I have to have a blanket

3. My Fridge

4. My Closet

5. My Laundry Room

6.Me Right Now

7.   What my Children are doing Right now
Sofia is taking a nap
hence the closed door 
and Noah is in Preschool (bliss)

8. My Favorite Shoes
for Sunday and Everyday
you only get to see one of them
and I also love my red star shoes but they are so hashed from the summer I think they have to retire

9. My Dream Vacation
Austria. not to be confused with Australia
this country is next to Germany
Kersten's family lives there and so do Matt and Mara
This  is a pic of the Imperial Palace

10.  My Bathroom
Now I tag and anyone else who wants too,, Kieran, Alicia and Teresa


5 comments:

Carrie said...

So fun! And luck you having just cleaned. I love your boys imagination!

Erin said...

You happened to have cleaned, lucky, lucky you! And you look beautiful.

Alicia said...

Wow...I am going to have to clean and then I will take pictures too. By the way...I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! The fringe is sooo freakin' cute!

Shauna said...

Happy Tagging! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Kersten said...

Thanks for making our shabby little shack look so nice.