
Naps: I had a nap yesterday and today. Does that just sound so very lovely? It is heaven I tell you
Time off school: Noah did not have school on thursday or friday. We had an impromptu sleepover with Kristin and Spencer on Wednesday night and went to the zoo with the Humphries on Thursday. Oh, we had fun and it was nice not to have to rush out first thing in the morning.
Lovely Weather: the last couple of days has been my favorite weather. It is fall. The sun is warm and there is a bit of crisp in the air. I worked in the garden this week and went on lots of walks. I am noticing the beauty around me and How intricate and creative Heavenly Father is and was when he created this world.
Bills: I had to pay bills friday. As usual it was a bit overwhelming and sad but then I realized that hey, at least we can pay all our bills. We have not always been able to do that.
Daddy Time: My kids just crack up when Kersten is around. The both flock to him and reach for him when he is home. They jump up and down when he arrives home from work. At this moment, I hear Sofia's laugh as Dad and Noah make silly noises at her. There is no better sound in the whole world.
5 comments:
Nice list. I think dads are often more fun than moms (because moms do so much work around the house!).
I am glad you are doing well!
Sounds like it has been a fun week! Nik and I almost stopped by last night. That would have been the icing on the cake, I am sure! :) Oh, and I am glad that you found a use for my picture!
My kids are the most beautiful, funny and imaginative kids I have ever sired.
I so want a Nap! they are the best Love you lou
I took a nap yesterday too and it is so heavenly. I concur!
It is a blessing to be able to pay all your bills. We have experienced times when we can and when we can't. It is nice that we can now.
I love this weather too. Fall has to be my favorite time of year.
Kersten is a great Dad. I love having Lou be a hands-on Dad my kids so much prefer him to me but that's alright by me.
Post a Comment