Grateful Sunday 10-11-08

- Kersten- I just feel so lucky that I am married to this great man. I am so proud of him for changing and for trying so hard to be a better man. Life is so much sweeter with him in it. I really do just love being with him, talking with him, parenting with him and even working with him.
- Noah- He is making so many good choices lately. He is so helpful lately and hasn't complained when I have asked him to do something. He just adores Sofia and helps her all day and seems to love doing it. You can't ask for more than that.
- Sofia- She is growing up way to fast. Her personality is just delightful. She laughs so much and is so curious. She learned to climb up stairs this week. Noah was cheering and clapping the whole time. I am so glad that I have a daughter and what a fun girl she is.
- Modern Conviences- I just love machines like dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, computers, tv's and lamps. I am just really marveling at them this week.
- Weather- It has gotten colder really fast. It even snowed today. We have been cuddly. It si not so blazing hot anymore, I am loving this weather. Fall is my favorite and it is starting to look a bit like fall
4 comments:
Oh, that was really sweet! And I love the picture too.
I love the pic of Kerst & Sofia. So darn cute.
Love the Bow in Sofia's Hair
Our baby Granddaughter ... IS CUTE
Love Dad
Post a Comment