Monday, August 25, 2008

Sofia Through Mara's Lens

Oh, my beautiful baby.  Can you get over that smile.
I love her cute sun dress.  She is looking at me.  Love that face
I love the above view.  And she is eating a stick

Her crooked smile
Priceless, our sweet tweet-ums

8 comments:

WonderKitty said...

All of those pictures are amazing. Your kids are so cute. I would kill for her camera and even half of her talent. Do you think she would share?

Diana said...

Oh my goodness your kids are so cute. I love the photos. Mara is very talented.

Carrie said...

Can I just say all these pictures are beautiful. Your kids are so darn adorable, I just love 'em. So amazing, lucky you.

emily said...

She is so beautiful! Ahh love those photos!

Alicia said...

Yeah!!! More pics....the more pics of these sweet kids the better :).

Anonymous said...

She sure looks like Noah in that second pic. Such a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

A totally amazing darling!! We are all so very blessed to have her in our lives.

Mimi said...

So in love with that girl