My friend Mara took these pictures back in July. I finally have the disks and can I just say she is a genius. I can't express in words how much I adore these pictures of my kids. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude I don't know how to thank her enough. She has brilliant talent and it was so lovely just spending time with her. I keep browsing through them to find my favorites and I did not want to post billion of pictures on my blog but I could have. Thanks again Mara. We love ya
"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Genius
My friend Mara took these pictures back in July. I finally have the disks and can I just say she is a genius. I can't express in words how much I adore these pictures of my kids. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude I don't know how to thank her enough. She has brilliant talent and it was so lovely just spending time with her. I keep browsing through them to find my favorites and I did not want to post billion of pictures on my blog but I could have. Thanks again Mara. We love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How priceless! Those pictures are so sweet!
These are so beautiful! I love to see lots of pics so you can post as many as you want!
It is true that Mara is a genius. She also had beautiful children to work with (said the proud father)
Post a Comment