
My Smiley girl. I think we finally have figured out her meds. Each morning now she just sits and coos and smiles after she eats. It is my favorite time of day. Noah and I just sit and talk to her and play with her until she says no more. This is what life is about. This is what makes those all nighters worth it. And the constant crying. She is so much like her dad. When Kersten was a baby, his parents lived in the Avenues. Everyone in that neighborhood knew Kersten. They called him the "Town Crier". They would drive him around in their 1970 VW bug to quiet him down and as soon as they turned the car off, he would start screaming again. His mom always cursed him with a child just like him. I think what she did not take into account is that his future wife would also have to deal with it. I am kidding on that.
6 comments:
She really is soooo adorable!!! Oh my gosh. I'm so glad that her meds are helping and she is getting to be more smiley.
Cutie girl, even in purple.
You can really see the difference now with the medication. She is much happier, and so cute. I love to just hold her. You are a lucky mom.
I am so glad that you have figured out the med thing. She is so adorable . I love Sofia!
I think she is so very cute. I love that you and Noah love to talk to her.
I'm sorry about that constant crying.
Sometimes when I drive by your house, I can hear Kersten crying softly to himself. That is when I punch him and tell him to suck it up.
Post a Comment