Playdates - for both Noah and I. We went to Kieran's house on friday and just hung out. Noah plowed Heber down last Sunday when he saw him, he was so excited. Heber is now one of the words that he working on for speech. He kept talking about it all during his appt on friday. It was so fantastic being with one of my best friends just hanging out and having adult conversation. And she did not even mind that Sofia cried most the day, and I did not have to worry that it would be annoying. And I could just pinch her cute Graham and bask in his chubbiness. It was really fun
Father/Son outings- Kersten and Noah had a guys day on Saturday. Kersten and Noah first went to McDonalds with Josh and played for awhile. Then Mom and Sofia met up with them at Home Depot. And then off just Noah and Daddy went to see a movie. They saw Horton Hears A Who and LOVED it. Both of them said it was awesome and talked about it all evening. I am so glad they got to have some fun together.
Hangin with my Siblings- My mom had dinner at her house today. It was so fun to eat her food and be with my siblings, their spouses and their kids. We just hung out and ate and afterwards played the game Apples to Apples which is one of my favorite board games. It was just so nice to be together, their is nobody more willing to love you no matter what than my sisters and brother.
7 comments:
Siblings are the best. Love you!
I can't see the legwarmer picture! AUGH!
Cute pictures! I love you kids! I had so much fun getting smiles from Little Sofie last night. She melts my heart!
I love your kids! I am so glad I found those shoes. They complete that outfit. You are a very lucky mom
I'm glad you liked the bracelet. I couldn't pass it up.
With the legwarmers she looks like a Russian Grandma.
Does Noah have her in a choke hold?
Post a Comment