"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Just plain adorable! I love those pictures.
That dress is so beautiful.I love the pictures your kids are so cute.
Fun fun Easter. I love Noah in that sweater vest, so handsome! And you are right, that dress on Sofia is adorable!
Sorry Lou, that was me!
I Love those Kids. They are so Beautiful. You are one lucky Mom!
I looks like everyone had a great time on Easter! Cute kids.
Lena, don't try and cover up for Nik's real comment, it is just his feminine side coming out, his flaming open feminine side.
Your kids look so picture perfect! How fun to be able to buy a little baby girl dress!I swear I'm going to call you one day! When I get back from my trip, you'll be hearing from me! :)
I love Sophia's dress and Noah's grownup sweater vest and khaki pants. Don't you love dress up? Happy Easter cutie!
LOVE Sofia's dress, and Noah is so handsome.
I love Sofia's Easter dress!! It is adorable. She is a princess. What a handsome Noah too.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Just plain adorable! I love those pictures.
That dress is so beautiful.
I love the pictures your kids are so cute.
Fun fun Easter. I love Noah in that sweater vest, so handsome! And you are right, that dress on Sofia is adorable!
Sorry Lou, that was me!
I Love those Kids. They are so Beautiful. You are one lucky Mom!
I looks like everyone had a great time on Easter! Cute kids.
Lena, don't try and cover up for Nik's real comment, it is just his feminine side coming out, his flaming open feminine side.
Your kids look so picture perfect! How fun to be able to buy a little baby girl dress!
I swear I'm going to call you one day! When I get back from my trip, you'll be hearing from me! :)
I love Sophia's dress and Noah's grownup sweater vest and khaki pants. Don't you love dress up? Happy Easter cutie!
LOVE Sofia's dress, and Noah is so handsome.
I love Sofia's Easter dress!! It is adorable. She is a princess. What a handsome Noah too.
Post a Comment