Sofia Caroline is 3 months old today. I can't believe that my baby is so big. I am writing all this down so I remember my sweet baby girl. She is so strong and proud of it. If you tell her how strong she is she get a satisfied smirk on her face. She already pulls herself up to stand. Her head bobs around as she holds herself up. She does baby sit ups when laying down, trying to get up. She moves her head back and forth. She loves to be as close as possible. If she is upset and you pull her in really tight so every part of her body is touching you and you bounce her up and down or rock her. She will usually calm down in a bit.
Sofia is one talkative little girl. She coos and gargles all the time. Especially after eating, you can always get her to smile really big and talk to you for awhile. She looks around if she hears voices that she knows. If she is hungry and I say to anyone, I am going to go wash my hands etc and then I will feed her. She will quiet down for she heard what she wanted but if it doesn't happen in a minute she starts screaming again. If you give her a binky and she really wanted it she makes a sound kinda like growling. She attacks that binks with all she's got. She is so much happier now most days. She loves to lay in the middle of the floor and look at everything around her. I have a social butterfly on my hands. She loves going out. She loves watching all the people and be in the middle of whatever we are doing. Kersten's Mom, Monika calls her Johnny Five from the 80's movie, Short Circuit. Because when she is awake she is so alert and takes everything in. It reminds her of Johnny Five "Needs more input". So funny to bring up that memory.
I swear her favorite person is Noah. One day Noah was having an adventure day with Aunt Ginny and Josh and she was so cantankerous all day. When Noah finally got home she calmed down and just kicked and kicked her feet while following him with her eyes. Her world was right again. He loves her a little to much sometimes but most of the time she does not mind. He has started carrying binkies in his pocket around for her. He wants to be the best big brother ever.
She is so sweet and precious. I am so glad that she is in our family and that I am a little more coherent. Love this Sofia girl.
7 comments:
I love her too. Noah is a fantastic big brother. He will be a protective little guy too. I bet he scares all the boys away! Happy 3 months Sofie!
Sofia looks so pretty.
I love how she loves to be held close, doesn't every girl love that protection?
Wow, 3 months old! That is so great. She is such a great baby. I can't believe she is pulling herself up already.
I love hearing updates about your kids. She sounds like such a sweetie, can't wait to see her in a few months!
It's so sweet how she loves her brother so much! They will be great friends when she gets a little older.
She is such a sweet girl. I love that she has stopped crying 24/7 and smiles and coos.
That little girl is giving us so much joy. What a wonderful blessing. Love Granny
Post a Comment