He still likes to sit on the chair with me while I feed her. He now has his official position. I do need both hand so he will snuggle behind my shoulder and lay his head down on it. He will just sit there peacefully or rub her head. He is now the official burper. He Loves to pat her back and he claps when she finally burps.
He always runs to come get me when she starts to cry. A couple of days ago he came to find me and I asked if she needed me and he said "No, Me". I responded "Well, then you better get up there". He has an amazing talent to calm her down. She turns her head to the sound of his voice and looks for him. This girl has amazing head control for such a young little person.
Noah is a big brother dream. So far nothing too catastrophic. I know this will change as they get older but for now it is nice that he loves her and she loves him.
6 comments:
Noah is an amazing boy and he will be an amazing older brother.
What a sweetie. You're so blessed what such good children.
Noah is a good bro! now we know why sofie wanted to be his sister!
What a good brother! Noah is such a cutie, I'm glad his transition is going well so far. It makes things so much easier.
That's so great that he's loving being a big brother. That must be so fun to watch him be sweet to Sophie.
I mean, Sophia, sorry! :)
Post a Comment