Overabundance of Blessings-It feels as if Kersten and I have struggled for so long and just since Sofia's birth, things we have worked for forever, seem to be coming together and making our life so much more abundant and less stressful
Sofia Caroline-She really is the most adorable, sweet baby. I am bias but she is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. She really calms down quickly after her burst of temper. She has brought such a sweet, wonderful feeling into our home. We just can't seem to squeeze, kiss, love and cuddle her enough.
Noah Lawrence-I am so impressed with how my boy is handling all this change. He has been really patient with me and his dad. He really wants to geniunely help with Sofia and he still calls her Shaak-Ti like we all knew he would. I am so blessed to have my two children.
My Kersten- He really has picked up so much slack this week. After Wed he has done everything for our family and just keeps going and going. I asked him if he was getting tired of it and he said "Well I am tired but it is well worth it to have you both". He has changed almost every diaper this whole week, played with Noah, made lunches, put kids to bed and cleaned my wounds over and over (a blog for another day). My love for him has grown in leaps and bounds this week.
Medical Expertise-I am so blessed continuely to have doctors and nurses that really care about me. I have been stretched physically this week in ways I only imagined before now. They are so intelligent and really want what is best for me.
My Friends-I am really very blessed with talented, good friends. I have seen how blessed I am to have so many women and their families that truly care and love us. All the friends who have reached out, in even small ways have made such a diffrence. It has really helped and buoy my spirits. I love all of you so much
9 comments:
We are all so grateful for all the bounteous blessings of these past weeks. We should all add to your fabulous list. Love you all so much!!
I love these posts every week. I am so glad you help everyone realize the small blessings in their lives.
Lou you are so lucky to find the good in everything even though it is not always an easy thing thanks for making me reaize I should do the same thing
I can't wait to see your adorable little girl today! Finally I get to see you! You guys deserve every blessing you're receiving, you are the best!
great post lou!
Your grateful posts are my most favorite.
We really have alot to be grateful for.
Very nice post. I think your baby girl and boy are pretty darn cute too! Your husband sounds like a dream!
You are so awesome! I love reading your blogs!! You are truly a blessing to me! I am grateful for you!
Post a Comment