Here for your reading pleasure and so I capture it somewhere to remember by are some Random Facts about Noah:
Favorite Songs: He has two of them, he always says. "Baby, It's Cold Outside" sung by James Taylor and Natalie Cole and "Pop, Goes My Heart" from the movie Music and Lyrics. He likes to sing "Once there was a Snowman", "Put your Finger in the Air", "The Wise Man built his house upon the rock" and "5 little monkeys swinging in a tree".
Favorite Books: "Are You My Mother?", Go Dog Go, "I Really Want to Eat a Child". "The Polar Express". and any dinosaur books.
Favorite Toys: Blue Lightsaber "Mo Haw", Star Wars Galactic Heroes, Big Gun and Blue Gun, Any Star Wars spaceship, Transformers. Cash Register at School,
He loves to play Star Wars still. He practices with his blue lightsaber all day long. He is very skilled at it. You don't play it with him you have to work hard if you are going to fight him with your lightsaber. He is quite strong and skilled now. He also plays with his Spaceships and Star wars characters. They all start out by saying Hi to each other and then either shooting or clashing lightsabers. But they are all friends. He loves Jango Fett right now for he has 2 guns and Clone Troopers for they have guns also.
He is really into pretend play. He loves to be something else and we have to call him that, for example "Noah Jedi", "Noah Batman", "Noah Doctor", "Noah Fireman", "Noah Blue Ranger" or "Noah Pal" when he is being a dog. It always has to have his name before it if he is something else for awhile. He loves to play kitchen and cooking, Nemo fish in the bathtub, Cars, and with his train table
Favorite TV shows: Curious George, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Super Why, Batman, Power Rangers (he has to go potty that day to watch Power Rangers, awesome incentive)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars: Clone Wars, Star Wars I, II,IV,V and VI,
Whenever he is watching a show, he acts out what is going on. So if you watch it with him, you get to see it in live action and on the screen. Everyone in the family has to be in the show too, sometimes we switch around. Right now in Star Wars, Noah is Anakin, Dad is Obiwan, Mom is either Padme or Shaak-Ti and Shaak-Ti is always Shaak-Ti so we have 2 sometimes. Uncle Nik is Mace Windu. When he is allowed to watch Power Rangers all of us are a Power Ranger according to color and he yells them out as the credits roll. TV is not a solitary event at our house. Even Mickey Mouse has all these activities you must do while watching. It is one of my favorite things about Noah.
Favorite Foods: Chocolate Milk, Cheese, Grapes, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets, Juice, Fish Crackers, Graham Crackers and Milk, Cookies, Broccoli, Carrots and Cucumbers
He is definitely a toddler about food right now. He used to eat anything that Dad or Mom would eat first. Now he is picky and silly about anything, even if he has eaten it before. Such a silly little boy.
Favorite Color: Everything has to be Blue, he always has to say all of our favorite colors, Daddy's is red, Mom is yellow, Apparently Shaak Ti's is pink, Noah and Pal are Blue
Words: He is really trying hard with his Big Words. He is so animated and energetic. I think he is so much cuter and entertaining because he has to communicate differently than other 3 year olds. He is not progressing really fast but at least you can tell he is trying hard. He gets really frustrated at times when you don't understand what he needs. He knows a bit of sign language and that has helped empower him a lot, I think. We try to learn a new sign every day. He loves it and asks to find out a word. He has been frustrated with aunts and relatives when he has told them he needed water or needed to pee with his hands and they look at him funny. I guess we need to educate them in some of the most used ones. He just gets the sounds totally mixed up when he has to put them all together.
Numbers: He Loves the number 3. He points it out whenever he sees one. I know he can count to at least 10 and I think above that, but you can't understand half the numbers.
He loves Preschool. His teacher gave him the best compliment that a mom always wants to hear, she said of all the kids in his class he is the one that makes sure to include everyone. He will go and get the other kids to make sure they don't miss out. He has a good friend Blake in his class that told his Dad that Noah is his new best friend. I had Lilly's mom come and tell me that Lilly talks about Noah all day after school. The teachers says she follows him around at school. She has a crush on him. I don't blame her. He always comes home happy and full of news. I am so glad he is going.
Those are some random things about Noah, thank you for indulging a mom. I want to remember a bit about him now.
7 comments:
I love Noah! I love how excited he is about everything. I also love that he has to make sure everyone is included .Good Job Mom
TV is definitely not quite time with Noah! He is so energetic, maybe it is a good thing that he is having a hard time talking, he would drive you nuts if you could understand everything! Trust me, I talked just as much as Noah, but in complete sentences, and I can't stand video of myself....
Noah is just so cute. I love him. I love that he is learning sign language I am sure that helps you out so much. His preschool sounds absolutely wonderful.
I love this post it is so nice to see how much love a mother has for her son.
You should read the book I am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson. I am loving it. I think it will buoy your spirits especially when your princess comes along.
Mason was a lot like Noah in speach. You couldn't understand anything he said until he was about 3. He always spoke in sound effects! You are a great Mom!
He is so cute! What a great idea to sit down and remember all of his favorites right now. That will be so fun to look back on!
What a cute boy! I can't wait to see him in person, once we get all the fam taken care of you're the next on my list!
Thanks for sharing so much about Noah. He is a sweet little angel boy! He and Emma can get together and talk sign language!
Post a Comment